Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
Qr:1000/- will be charged for the mobile concrete pump if quantity less than __ meters 1- Supply of Concrete subject to the availability of the raw materials in the Local Market. 2- The Customer assures to arrange an approved place by Municipality in his site to clean Pumps, Mixers and other equipment and make sure that our equipment can be parked and moved freely. If Gate Pass and Road Permission required from the Concerned Dept., the customer on his own cost should arrange it. Any Fine or Penalty due to in-compliance of the above will be on customer’s cost. 3- Length of our biggest pump is 47 meters can be used to the highest level can reach. Above this level Stationary Pump, Placing Boom and other accessories or tower crane with bucket to be arranged by the contractor on his own cost. 4- There will be no additional charges to maintain temperature 32°C according to QCS. An additional price of QR. 15/m³ will be charged extra, if Temp. Is required below 32ºC. 5- Slump, Cubes &Temperature will be taken and tested as per QCS on arrival of the truck mixers at the site. 6- Customer or his representative should be at site to receive concrete and he should sign & return a copy of the delivery note to our mixer driver. 7- A copy of all company documents should be provided (CR, Company Computer Card, Municipal License and Personal ID of authorized signatory) 8- Please sign, stamp and send us back a copy of this quotation, which will be considered as an acceptance. 9- Validity: The above prices are subject to change with further notice. 10- All Trial Mixes will be made free of charges after accepting the above price and conditions otherwise QR 1000/- will be charged in advance.